On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- Video: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term at Duke Law event - August 05, 2016
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 29, 2015
- Law faculty maintain D.C.presence with Duke in Washington - March 09, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - October 07, 2014
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17 - September 15, 2014
- Ginsburg at Duke Law event: “I don’t think that 5-4 decisions have the same clout as a unanimous decision” - August 11, 2014
- Ginsburg at Duke Law event: Court "had ventured into a minefield" with Hobby Lobby opinion - August 04, 2014
- Ginsburg addresses Duke alums and DC Summer Institute students - August 04, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- Reviewer calls Bradley's and Siegel's essay on constitutional text one of the best works of recent scholarship on constitutional law - March 23, 2014
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security - March 21, 2014
- Kaufman: DOJ’s poor record on financial fraud enforcement reflects “two levels of justice in this country” - March 17, 2014
- Register now for Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy short courses - March 10, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship - March 05, 2014
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Blocher examines "interstate market for borders" - October 17, 2013
- Baxter, Cox assess potential debt default damage - October 16, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Schwarcz explains the dangers of a debt default - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013