On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses IRS investigation of political groups - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck: IRS investigation of conservative groups may have been caused by bungling rather than bias - May 14, 2013
- Zelenak: How Congress could have spared us tax-day headaches - May 08, 2013
- Kaufman cites Krawiec study in editorial on big banks - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Kaufman speaks at too-big-to-fail forum - May 03, 2013
- Rowe examines impact of recent Supreme Court ruling in Genesis Healthcare Corp. v. Symczyk - April 24, 2013
- Silliman says Friday's Boston "lockdown" offers an example of "sheltering in place" - April 21, 2013
- Bradley says Supreme Court has "cut back on the vast majority of Alien Tort Statute cases" with Kiobel ruling - April 18, 2013
- Siegel article, "Equality Arguments for Abortion Rights," is highly recommended - April 16, 2013
- Zelenak says conversion of income tax to a mass tax is more significant than the creation of the tax 100 years ago - April 15, 2013
- Levi warns sequester cuts set federal judiciary “on a course toward mediocrity” - April 03, 2013
- Young discusses DOMA and federalism - March 25, 2013
- One day, two arguments: Appellate Litigation Clinic students argue cases in the Fourth and District of Columbia Circuit Courts of Appeal - March 21, 2013
- George Will examines Supreme Court amicus brief on Defense of Marriage Act filed by Young and co-authors - March 21, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- Young and Blondel '09 co-author amicus brief in Supreme Court DOMA case - March 04, 2013