Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Helfer and colleagues file amicus brief in Supreme Court gay marriage case - March 01, 2013
- Introducing the Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy - February 26, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Kennedy lectures on the civil rights movement and the dignity of names - February 14, 2013
- Christopher Schroeder returns to Duke “recharged” after heading DOJ Office of Legal Policy - February 12, 2013
- Duke Law conference March 1-2 examines national security concerns from cyberwar to piracy - February 07, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- Zelenak celebrates return-based mass taxation in new book - February 01, 2013
- Schroeder discusses uncertainty surrounding recess appointments - January 31, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- Benjamin’s work concerning blogging’s impact on protections against defamation cited - January 29, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Bowling comments on court finding Obama's NLRB recess appointments unconstitutional - January 28, 2013
- Bradley comments on Bond v. United States and the treaty power debate - January 28, 2013
- Kaufman discusses the lack of criminal cases against Wall Street leaders involved in bad mortgage sales - January 23, 2013
- Schroeder calls president's executive orders on gun policy "pretty cautious" - January 17, 2013
- Siegel speaks at major conference on anniversaries of Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas - January 17, 2013
- Adler refines cost-benefit analysis to address inequality issues in new book - January 16, 2013
- Law and immigration debate draws scholars - January 14, 2013
- Siegel addresses abortion rights and constitutional equality - January 11, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Schroeder calls window to tighten gun laws and background checks “limited” - December 18, 2012