Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Zelenak discusses impact of proposed tax changes - December 12, 2012
- Second Amendment works by Blocher and Finkelman cited in Seventh Circuit’s Moore v. Madigan opinion, dissent - December 12, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke Law's "Storied Third Branch" judicial history project - November 15, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln’s path to emancipating slaves - November 14, 2012
- Justice and Politics For All: Young comments on law, politics and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. - November 09, 2012
- Siegel paper on NFIB v. Sebelius comes "highly recommended" - October 25, 2012
- Spring seminar and trip focus on free speech and the media in Ghana - October 11, 2012
- Finkelman analyzes impact of Lincoln's "Preliminary Proclamation" - October 05, 2012
- Finkelman: Electoral college is "the most undemocratic way of electing a chief executive" - October 01, 2012
- Finkelman explains context, strategy behind Emancipation Proclamation - September 26, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln's emancipation strategy - September 21, 2012
- Sachs analyzes "constitutional backdrops" - September 20, 2012
- Silliman sworn in as an appellate judge on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - September 12, 2012
- Study co-authored by de Figueiredo reveals surprising campaign finance numbers - September 05, 2012
- Richman pursues antitrust issues tied to rabbinical "cartel" - August 25, 2012
- Visiting Prof. Finkelman examines Lincoln's letter to the editor - August 23, 2012
- Via video: Horowitz teaching constitutional design from D.C. - August 20, 2012
- Farahany testifies before Senate subcommittee - July 18, 2012
- Shaping the Volcker Rule - July 09, 2012
- Staying Vigilant - July 09, 2012
- Recent faculty scholarship pertaining to financial crisis, regulatory reform, systemic risk, and sovereign debt - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012