Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Ginsburg "remains blunt and candid" in Duke Law event appearance - July 31, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the Court's 2016-17 term and previews upcoming cases with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - July 27, 2017
- Ginsburg discusses travel ban, momentous upcoming term at Duke Law event - July 23, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- Video: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term at Duke Law event - August 05, 2016
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 29, 2015
- Law faculty maintain D.C.presence with Duke in Washington - March 09, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - October 07, 2014
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17 - September 15, 2014
- Ginsburg at Duke Law event: “I don’t think that 5-4 decisions have the same clout as a unanimous decision” - August 11, 2014
- Ginsburg at Duke Law event: Court "had ventured into a minefield" with Hobby Lobby opinion - August 04, 2014
- Ginsburg addresses Duke alums and DC Summer Institute students - August 04, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- Reviewer calls Bradley's and Siegel's essay on constitutional text one of the best works of recent scholarship on constitutional law - March 23, 2014
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security - March 21, 2014
- Kaufman: DOJ’s poor record on financial fraud enforcement reflects “two levels of justice in this country” - March 17, 2014
- Register now for Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy short courses - March 10, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship - March 05, 2014
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Blocher examines "interstate market for borders" - October 17, 2013
- Baxter, Cox assess potential debt default damage - October 16, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013