Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Sachs’ Supreme Court amicus brief “in support of neither party” on procedural point gets noticed - October 01, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- Bradley says using Establishment Clause to overturn ban on “Messiah” for child’s name is easier than using parental rights argument - September 18, 2013
- Farahany examines how brain scans undermine privacy or are checked by the Fourth and Fifth Amendments - September 16, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Sachs' brief in Atlantic Marine v. U.S. District Court called "an excellent example of a scholarly amicus brief" - August 20, 2013
- Powell spurs publication of historic OLC opinions - August 19, 2013
- Foundations of Law: New course introduces 1Ls to fundamental concepts and themes of U.S. legal system - August 19, 2013
- Miller on MLK legacy: Citizenship and equality are broader conceptions than civil rights alone - August 16, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Siegel: Legal precedents don't hint at fate of new Ohio abortion restrictions - July 30, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy wraps successful first session; register now for second - July 19, 2013
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013