On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- Schwarcz explains the dangers of a debt default - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Sachs’ Supreme Court amicus brief “in support of neither party” on procedural point gets noticed - October 01, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- Bradley says using Establishment Clause to overturn ban on “Messiah” for child’s name is easier than using parental rights argument - September 18, 2013
- Farahany examines how brain scans undermine privacy or are checked by the Fourth and Fifth Amendments - September 16, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Sachs' brief in Atlantic Marine v. U.S. District Court called "an excellent example of a scholarly amicus brief" - August 20, 2013
- Powell spurs publication of historic OLC opinions - August 19, 2013
- Foundations of Law: New course introduces 1Ls to fundamental concepts and themes of U.S. legal system - August 19, 2013
- Miller on MLK legacy: Citizenship and equality are broader conceptions than civil rights alone - August 16, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Siegel: Legal precedents don't hint at fate of new Ohio abortion restrictions - July 30, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy wraps successful first session; register now for second - July 19, 2013
- Kaufman hailed as Senate "short-timer" who left a mark - July 15, 2013
- Richman: "Anti-Shariah" bill clumsy and dangerous to all people of faith - July 15, 2013