On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups - June 07, 2013
- Blocher article anticipated lawsuit over "the right not to bear arms" - June 06, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the vague regulations governing tax exemption for political groups - June 05, 2013
- Farahany says neural imaging of accused criminals raises privacy concerns - June 04, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Purdy: N.C.'s proposed "ag-gag" bill would enable corporate abuses - May 29, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013