Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Benjamin testifies on FCC reform before House Commerce subcommittee - July 10, 2013
- Young discusses 10th Amendment on "The Exchange" - July 09, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups - June 07, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Blocher article anticipated lawsuit over "the right not to bear arms" - June 06, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the vague regulations governing tax exemption for political groups - June 05, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Farahany says neural imaging of accused criminals raises privacy concerns - June 04, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013