Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Young and Blondel '09 co-author amicus brief in Supreme Court DOMA case - March 04, 2013
- Helfer and colleagues file amicus brief in Supreme Court gay marriage case - March 01, 2013
- Introducing the Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy - February 26, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Kennedy lectures on the civil rights movement and the dignity of names - February 14, 2013
- Christopher Schroeder returns to Duke “recharged” after heading DOJ Office of Legal Policy - February 12, 2013
- Duke Law conference March 1-2 examines national security concerns from cyberwar to piracy - February 07, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- Zelenak celebrates return-based mass taxation in new book - February 01, 2013
- Schroeder discusses uncertainty surrounding recess appointments - January 31, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- Benjamin’s work concerning blogging’s impact on protections against defamation cited - January 29, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Bowling comments on court finding Obama's NLRB recess appointments unconstitutional - January 28, 2013
- Bradley comments on Bond v. United States and the treaty power debate - January 28, 2013
- Kaufman discusses the lack of criminal cases against Wall Street leaders involved in bad mortgage sales - January 23, 2013
- Schroeder calls president's executive orders on gun policy "pretty cautious" - January 17, 2013
- Siegel speaks at major conference on anniversaries of Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas - January 17, 2013
- Adler refines cost-benefit analysis to address inequality issues in new book - January 16, 2013
- Law and immigration debate draws scholars - January 14, 2013