The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Works like a tax, is a tax - June 28, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Siegel comments on legal movement against the Affordable Care Act - March 26, 2012
- Dellinger debunks health-care reform myths - March 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Duke Law scholars tackle the Affordable Care Act - January 23, 2012
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- Dunlap discusses drone use in warfare - October 11, 2011
- Read all about it in The Federal Circ. - November 24, 2009
- Patrick Kelley '73 named assistant director of the FBI's Office of Integrity and Compliance - April 10, 2008
- A Conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Aug. 4, 2016 -
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015 -
- Justice Ginsburg addresses D.C. Summer Institute students - July 30, 2014 -
- A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013 -