On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Works like a tax, is a tax - June 28, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Siegel comments on legal movement against the Affordable Care Act - March 26, 2012
- Dellinger debunks health-care reform myths - March 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Duke Law scholars tackle the Affordable Care Act - January 23, 2012
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- Dunlap discusses drone use in warfare - October 11, 2011
- Read all about it in The Federal Circ. - November 24, 2009
- Patrick Kelley '73 named assistant director of the FBI's Office of Integrity and Compliance - April 10, 2008
- A Conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Aug. 4, 2016 -
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015 -
- Justice Ginsburg addresses D.C. Summer Institute students - July 30, 2014 -
- A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013 -