Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: D.C. Summer Institute
- Staying Vigilant - July 09, 2012
- Recent faculty scholarship pertaining to financial crisis, regulatory reform, systemic risk, and sovereign debt - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Works like a tax, is a tax - June 28, 2012
- Siegel comments on legal movement against the Affordable Care Act - March 26, 2012
- Dellinger debunks health-care reform myths - March 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Duke Law scholars tackle the Affordable Care Act - January 23, 2012
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- Dunlap discusses drone use in warfare - October 11, 2011
- Read all about it in The Federal Circ. - November 24, 2009
- Patrick Kelley '73 named assistant director of the FBI's Office of Integrity and Compliance - April 10, 2008
- A Conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Aug. 4, 2016 -
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015 -
- Justice Ginsburg addresses D.C. Summer Institute students - July 30, 2014 -
- A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013 -