Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Dean Levi
- Levi named to new Duke Commission on Memory and History - September 01, 2017
- Levi convocation speech emphasizes difficulty and importance of free speech - August 24, 2017
- Message from Dean David F. Levi on violence in Charlottesville - August 17, 2017
- From the Dean - July 14, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead - April 14, 2017
- From the Dean - May 20, 2016
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic - February 13, 2015
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee - August 29, 2014
- From the Dean - November 18, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levi: An update for the Law School community - January 25, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Levi: Stars' scholarship gift shows "vision and leadership" - July 19, 2012
- Levi discusses Supreme Court clerkships - June 14, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Conference to focus on law and national security "After Afghanistan" - April 03, 2012
- Wilkinson discusses the advantages of a varied career and the perils facing judicial culture - March 13, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- Justice Stevens to speak at 2012 Hooding Ceremony - December 09, 2011
- Levi responds to NYT article on legal education - December 01, 2011