Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Dean Levi
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead - April 14, 2017
- From the Dean - May 20, 2016
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic - February 13, 2015
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee - August 29, 2014
- From the Dean - November 18, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levi: An update for the Law School community - January 25, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Levi: Stars' scholarship gift shows "vision and leadership" - July 19, 2012
- Levi discusses Supreme Court clerkships - June 14, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Conference to focus on law and national security "After Afghanistan" - April 03, 2012
- Wilkinson discusses the advantages of a varied career and the perils facing judicial culture - March 13, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- Justice Stevens to speak at 2012 Hooding Ceremony - December 09, 2011
- Levi responds to NYT article on legal education - December 01, 2011
- Levi reappointed dean of Law School - November 15, 2011
- Levi and Carrington op eds are among NLJ's 2010 highlights - December 28, 2010
- Levi discusses changes in clerkship application process - October 18, 2010
- In defense of young lawyers - August 06, 2010