Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Center on Law & Technology
- Ward discusses proliferation of increasingly sophisticated fake videos online - May 25, 2018
- Ward discusses Facebook, blockchain, and data decentralization - May 16, 2018
- Ward: "We want law to help technology to empower and enable people" - March 12, 2018
- Ward explains the three imperatives of teaching tech in law - March 07, 2018
- Buell discusses use of AI for contract review - February 27, 2018
- Buell on legal AI: Emerging tech can "free up valuable time for lawyers to focus on client counseling and other higher-value work" - February 26, 2018
- Ward: "We want to teach about the technology that our clients are using—blockchain is absolutely that kind of technology" - February 08, 2018
- Duke Law seeking applicants for leader of library, technology services - December 19, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 discusses Bitcoin volatility - December 08, 2017
- CoLT joins working group of law firms and universities to assist the Ethereum Technology expansion into an enterprise-grade technology - August 30, 2017
- Ward: Working with blockchain group will give Duke Law students opportunities to learn about and to shape blockchain policy - August 22, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Duke Law Groups Partner with Leading Artificial Intelligence Innovator - January 18, 2017