New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Gulati, co-author warned that Venezuela debt restructuring could be more difficult than Argentina's - February 14, 2019
- Dunlap: Show of force used to take Roger Stone into custody was excessive and unwarranted - February 14, 2019
- Becton '69 recalls involvement in landmark protest by Duke students - February 13, 2019
- Second Amendment scholars Blocher and Miller co-direct new Duke Center for Firearms Law - February 12, 2019
- Duke Law's Tech Lab cited as innovator for incorporating AI into legal tech solutions - February 12, 2019
- Majority of federal judges have dealt with e-discovery problems in their courts, EDRM survey finds - February 12, 2019
- Academic blog highly recommends new Bradley and Siegel article on role of historical practice in constitutional interpretation - February 12, 2019
- Advocates will use Duke Law research to ask lawmakers for end to juvenile life without parole sentence - February 12, 2019
- Beasley MJS '18 named Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court by Gov. Cooper - February 12, 2019
- Wettach and Thomas '19: Large school districts help maintain diversity, offer cost savings from economies of scale - February 11, 2019
- Garrett co-authors JustScience Lab report making case against sentencing juveniles to life without parole in North Carolina - February 11, 2019
- New article by Bradley and Siegel examines role of historical practice in constitutional interpretation - February 11, 2019
- Blocher, Miller say gun regulation occurring at state, local level; proposals must pass three-part test - February 11, 2019
- Gulati: U.S. recognition of Guaido as Venezuelan president will influence battle for control of Citgo - February 11, 2019
- Dunlap: Retired military officers should exercise discretion, wait for right time before tweeting on national security - February 11, 2019
- Howe '19 T'08 is running for Graduate Young Trustee; Marine vet involved in Moot Court, Law Journal, public service - February 11, 2019
- Dunlap: California National Guard has power to let transgender troops serve until Pentagon adopts Trump ban - February 08, 2019
- Bolch Judicial Institute, EDRM publish guidelines to demystify technology assisted review - February 08, 2019
- Griffin: Perjury, false statements laws critical to integrity of Trump-Russia investigation - February 07, 2019
- Charles is "cautiously optimistic" that Supreme Court will decide gerrymandering cases are justiciable - February 07, 2019
- Strange '15 among attorneys filing suit against SCE, Boeing for losses sustained by 105 Woolsey Fire Victims - February 07, 2019
- Jenkins: New copyright law will release a flood of iconic Jazz Age music into the public domain - February 06, 2019
- Garrett warns against adopting "magic box" too quickly, urges caution with forensic technology - February 05, 2019
- McAllaster: President's HIV plan must focus on access to care and avoid stigmatizing marginalized groups - February 05, 2019
- Richman predicts legal challenges will follow any new legislation on surprise medical bills - February 05, 2019