Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Video: Miller and Volokh discuss "Guns and the Supreme Court: The Influence of History" - September 15, 2016
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents 14-year-old activist in call for greenhouse gas reductions - September 13, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Coleman, Bradley encourage empathy and action during discussion of racial issues at Nasher event - September 12, 2016
- Farahany discusses Duke's Science, Law & Policy Laboratory - September 09, 2016
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Blocher article cited in federal appellate court decision on Second Amendment case (p. 17) - September 08, 2016
- Civil Justice Clinic secures significant trial judgment for client in landlord-tenant case - September 08, 2016
- Dunlap: Presidential endorsements "inconsistent with the proper role of retired senior officers in a democracy" - September 07, 2016
- Postcard from the practice: Students hone legal skills through summer work in environmental law and policy - September 07, 2016
- Duke Law faculty engage in conversation, art exhibit, on race, justice, and empathy at Nasher Museum - September 06, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes international LLM class of 2017 - September 06, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- Scholars to FDA: When put on food, “natural” is a meaningless label - September 06, 2016
- Purdy on "Against Democracy": Democratic mobilization and elections are a better answer than "epistocracy" - September 02, 2016
- Newman says bad leadership by former DAs necessitated massive review of Durham prosecutions - September 02, 2016
- Lau: 2015 "was a banner year for exposing wrongful convictions" - September 02, 2016
- Michael Hiatt '09 - September 01, 2016
- Helfer discusses U.S. influence on international LGBT rights - September 01, 2016
- Dunlap: Declarations of war have important legal impact - August 31, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016
- Pickle takes Energy Law class beyond black-letter law - August 30, 2016
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019 - August 30, 2016
- Dunlap: Obama should pardon Petraeus - August 30, 2016
- Damiano JD/MA ’14 joins DOJ Legal Honors Program - August 30, 2016