Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban - February 23, 2017
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool - February 22, 2017
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action - February 22, 2017
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program - February 22, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick - February 22, 2017
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure - February 22, 2017
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form - February 17, 2017
- Purdy: North Carolina's Moral Marches hold lessons for the left - February 17, 2017
- Helfer and Reichman co-author book to help governments implement new treaty expanding access to accessible materials for the visually impaired - February 17, 2017
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism - February 17, 2017
- Schwarcz receives multiple international honors for research and scholarship - February 16, 2017
- Young comments on N.C. legislators' push for national constitutional convention - February 16, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Rai analyzes outcome of patent battle over gene-editing tool - February 16, 2017
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair - February 15, 2017
- Dunlap discusses how Trump’s campaign comments could affect Bergdahl trial - February 15, 2017
- Yarger '08 reflects on lessons learned while clerking for SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch - February 15, 2017
- Siegel lays out steps for "reciprocal legitimation" between Supreme Court and lower courts in response to attacks on judiciary - February 15, 2017
- Lau: Evidence analysis proves innocence of Wrongful Conviction Clinic Client Long - February 14, 2017
- Purdy on Thoreau, the politics of nature and the citizenship of fear - February 14, 2017
- Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life" - February 13, 2017
- de Figueiredo examines departure rate of federal employees under newly-elected presidents they opposed - February 13, 2017
- Haagen comments on efforts to reform college athletics - February 13, 2017
- Q&A with Cox on the future of the SEC - February 13, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017