Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Bryan '98 wins NC House race - November 13, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- New dual degree emphasizes practical experience in entrepreneurship - November 13, 2012
- Purdy examines America's "redefined principles" - November 12, 2012
- Salzman: Our water system withstood Hurricane Sandy, but the threats aren’t over - November 10, 2012
- Duke receives USAID grant for global social entrepreneurship initiative - November 09, 2012
- Justice and Politics For All: Young comments on law, politics and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. - November 09, 2012
- Siegel: Does CNN deserve to be reelected? - November 08, 2012
- Bellamy JD/LLM '05 launches probate and policy initiative in Tanzania - November 08, 2012
- Finkelman to analyze Lincoln's legacy during Wilson lecture on Nov. 14 - November 08, 2012
- International tribunal cites Christie article three times in major arbitration decision - November 08, 2012
- Siegel discusses implications of Romney win on access to contraception and abortion - November 05, 2012
- Benjamin comments on perils of spreading false information via Twitter - November 05, 2012
- Brewster participates in WTO public forum - November 02, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012
- Bradley appointed to work on foreign relations law Restatement - November 01, 2012
- Buell analyzes appeal in insider trading case - October 26, 2012
- Nasher '79 gives $5 million to Nasher Museum of Art - October 25, 2012
- Siegel paper on NFIB v. Sebelius comes "highly recommended" - October 25, 2012
- Rai comments on patent dispute in Apple-Samsung case - October 24, 2012
- Law blog recommends new Schwarcz paper - October 24, 2012
- Purdy discusses loneliness as a result of political and social structures - October 24, 2012
- Scientific American Magazine recommends new Salzman book - October 18, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic advocacy relieves family of $23,000 claim - October 18, 2012
- Carrington’s new book, American Lawyers, illustrates profession’s public responsibility - October 17, 2012