On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Latest paper from Gulati and co-author explores options for euro-zone countries in imminent distress - October 12, 2012
- Spring seminar and trip focus on free speech and the media in Ghana - October 11, 2012
- Law and economics expert Mathew D. McCubbins to join Duke faculty - October 09, 2012
- Rai cites system that encourages repeated patent application filings as a problem - October 08, 2012
- Finkelman analyzes impact of Lincoln's "Preliminary Proclamation" - October 05, 2012
- Cox on JP Morgan's Bear Stearns purchase: "It’s a little bit like buying a dog. You get the dog, but you get the fleas with it." - October 04, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs World Congress on Risk - October 04, 2012
- Louis-Dreyfus ’57 pledges $1 million to fight voter suppression - October 04, 2012
- Baxter discusses financial regulation in Europe, Asia - October 03, 2012
- Irish barrister studies wrongful convictions at Duke ─ and aids in exoneration - October 03, 2012
- Legal Services Corporation meets at Duke, honors Holton ’73 - October 03, 2012
- Taylor ’60 and McKitty ’95 honored for volunteer service to Duke University - October 02, 2012
- Lund '00 named one of Colorado's 25 most influential young professionals - October 02, 2012
- Finkelman: Electoral college is "the most undemocratic way of electing a chief executive" - October 01, 2012
- Elizabeth Youngkin, LLMLE’12 - September 30, 2012
- McElhaney '62 ends storied career - September 28, 2012
- Fishman '78 gift establishes endowed professorship - September 28, 2012
- Baxter and Cox comment on $2.4 billion BofA settlement - September 28, 2012
- Blog laud’s Baxter’s argument for transparency in banking regulation - September 28, 2012
- Conservatives outline environmental goals at DELPF conference - September 28, 2012
- Bowling on NFL strike: "We are not well-served when an uninformed sports media drives public coverage of a labor matter" - September 27, 2012
- Haagen says NFL refs have "very significant value" - September 27, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- Haagen on ref strike: NFL is damaging brand - September 26, 2012
- Longest comments on clearcutting for billboards - September 26, 2012