Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Holton '73 honored for pro bono work - September 26, 2012
- Finkelman explains context, strategy behind Emancipation Proclamation - September 26, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- Haagen on ref strike: NFL is damaging brand - September 26, 2012
- Longest comments on clearcutting for billboards - September 26, 2012
- DeMott participates in Nasher roundtable on "Who Owns the Past? The Controversy Over Antiquities" - September 25, 2012
- Buell comments on lawyers’ payoff from Wall St. scandals - September 25, 2012
- DELPF conference focuses on conservative environmental policy - September 25, 2012
- Zelenak explains Romney tax returns - September 24, 2012
- Finkelman featured in fugitive slave documentary - September 24, 2012
- Dixon ’07 appointed by N.Y. Gov. Cuomo to inaugural class of Empire State Fellows - September 21, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln's emancipation strategy - September 21, 2012
- South African Supreme Court of Appeal decision cites Baxter treatise - September 20, 2012
- Sachs analyzes "constitutional backdrops" - September 20, 2012
- Forlines '82 uses Shakespeare to teach economics - September 19, 2012
- Charles says cultural diversity is increasingly reflected in U.S. politics - September 19, 2012
- Kizziar '76 named a "2013 Management Lawyer of the Year" - September 18, 2012
- Classes, faculty and alumni fill Duke in DC office - September 17, 2012
- Duke Law’s Scholarship Repository passes 1.5 million downloads - September 14, 2012
- Walden '95 named to the Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly 2012 list of "Top Women of Law" - September 13, 2012
- Silliman sworn in as an appellate judge on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - September 12, 2012
- Chabinsky '90 joins security startup CrowdStrike - September 12, 2012
- Hoffman '92 named New Jersey Executive Assistant Attorney General - September 12, 2012
- Bradley assesses former Mexican president's bid for immunity in war crimes suit - September 09, 2012
- Cox joins law professors in dispute over corporate crime ruling - September 06, 2012