Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Baxter speaks to the implications of repealing Dodd-Frank financial regulations - February 08, 2017
- Foster: Trump's blitz of executive orders "is not sapping the will of the American people" - February 08, 2017
- Whitaker '92 named to Fulton Superior Court bench - February 08, 2017
- Young on judicial blockage of executive orders: "What we’re seeing is a salutary operation of checks and balances" - February 07, 2017
- Richman: Medicaid doesn't take full advantage of low-cost, high-value services - February 06, 2017
- Richman works on interdisciplinary project to research "Networks of Cooperation and Conflict in the Middle East" - February 06, 2017
- Siegel analyzes chances of Kennedy stepping down from Supreme Court - February 06, 2017
- Buell, Krawiec receive Intellectual Community Planning Grant to collaborate with other Duke faculty on researching cover-ups and exposés - February 06, 2017
- Schmalbeck: Removing ban on political participation by churches "may well prove to be unhealthy for both the political process and for churches themselves" - February 06, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Telfer LLM '92 writes book on "Ruin and Redemption" of Canadian bankruptcy law - February 03, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Haagen: NFL viewership could be affected by "whole series of cultural tipping points" - February 03, 2017
- Purdy examines left's attempts to harness American populism - February 02, 2017
- Benjamin: Trump’s executive order on regulatory costs imperils the rest of his regulatory agenda - February 02, 2017
- Podcast: Young discusses Supreme Court nomination - February 01, 2017
- Video: Duke faculty discuss the constitutionality and force of Trump's executive orders - February 01, 2017
- Dellinger on possibility of Justice Kennedy stepping down during Trump's term: "He would like to be replaced by a moderate" - February 01, 2017
- Purdy discusses Trump's ascent and American identity - February 01, 2017
- Dunlap explains what Sally Yates, Jack Goldsmith, and Kirk Douglas have to do with each other - February 01, 2017
- Rai looks at upcoming patent-related Supreme Court cases - February 01, 2017
- Charles comments on relationship between students and police at Shaw University - February 01, 2017
- Siegel: Gorsuch may fill Supreme Court seat, but Senate Dems can use confirmation hearings to "win the war on constitutional norms, the rule of law, and an independent judiciary" - February 01, 2017
- Tishler '15 and Grossman-Boder '15 contribute to immigration aid efforts at JFK airport - January 31, 2017
- Holloway retires after barrier-breaking career - January 31, 2017