Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Academics and practitioners gather to explore decision making in criminal justice - December 12, 2012
- Second Amendment works by Blocher and Finkelman cited in Seventh Circuit’s Moore v. Madigan opinion, dissent - December 12, 2012
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Coleman: North Carolina’s system of capital punishment arbitrary, broken - December 11, 2012
- Purdy contemplates Justice Kennedy’s role in upcoming affirmative action and marriage equality cases - December 11, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Purdy makes a moral argument for low birthrates - December 10, 2012
- Salzman assesses Clean Water Act's successes and failures - December 10, 2012
- Zaelke '72 offers strategy for slowing global warming - December 07, 2012
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Liu co-authors article linking unemployment to increased heart-attack risk - December 03, 2012
- McAllaster discusses World AIDS Day, misconceptions about the disease - December 01, 2012
- Finkelman: Jefferson was "a creepy, brutal hypocrite" - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses race, AIDS, and social stigma - November 30, 2012
- Rice: Expand Medicaid in NC - November 30, 2012
- Salzman talks about his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - November 29, 2012
- Lathrop '06 says China's passport flap is more about nationalism than the law - November 29, 2012
- Buell comments on feds banning BP from new gov't contracts - November 29, 2012
- Baxter assesses record of departing SEC chair - November 28, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012
- Cox comments on SEC chair's likely successor - November 27, 2012
- Finkelman addresses historian's dark picture of Jefferson - November 27, 2012
- Purdy discusses "Whiteness in the Age of Obama" - November 27, 2012
- Rai comments on Federal Circuit decision in gene case - November 26, 2012
- Buell comments on guilty plea in BP oil spill case - November 20, 2012