Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Bradley says state laws have limited application overseas - July 10, 2012
- Prof. Laurence Helfer considers future of European Court of Human Rights - July 10, 2012
- Duke Law faculty, alumni, and students secure release, new trial, for LaMonte Armstrong - July 10, 2012
- Duke’s Master of Laws in Judicial Studies welcomes its first class - July 10, 2012
- Duke Law Magazine: Conversations on financial meltdown and regulatory reform - July 10, 2012
- Stars commit $5 million to support student scholarships, financial aid - July 09, 2012
- The Regulator’s View - July 09, 2012
- David Robinson II ’64 - July 09, 2012
- Tackling the European Debt Crisis - July 09, 2012
- James D. Smith ’86 - July 09, 2012
- Recent faculty scholarship pertaining to financial crisis, regulatory reform, systemic risk, and sovereign debt - July 09, 2012
- Shaping the Volcker Rule - July 09, 2012
- James Gillenwater ’12 - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Staying Vigilant - July 09, 2012
- Noor Alfawzan LLM ’12 - July 09, 2012
- Siegel paper may have provided Roberts with an ACA "road map" - July 06, 2012
- Charles analyzes ACA decision - July 06, 2012
- LaMonte Armstrong's long road to freedom - July 03, 2012
- Siegel discusses post-ACA Supreme Court leaks - July 02, 2012
- Siegel discusses unlikely alliances in ACA decision - July 02, 2012
- Longest: Tax the billboards, skip the tolls - July 02, 2012
- A historic decision - July 02, 2012
- 'Welcome to the Roberts Court' - June 30, 2012
- Armstrong set free after judge overturns murder conviction - June 29, 2012