Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Siegel discusses unlikely alliances in ACA decision - July 02, 2012
- Longest: Tax the billboards, skip the tolls - July 02, 2012
- A historic decision - July 02, 2012
- 'Welcome to the Roberts Court' - June 30, 2012
- Armstrong set free after judge overturns murder conviction - June 29, 2012
- Prof. Neil Siegel analyzes ACA ruling in live chat - June 28, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Works like a tax, is a tax - June 28, 2012
- Beskind comments on Maryland med mal award - June 27, 2012
- Ketner '63 receives citizenship award - June 27, 2012
- The Burdens and Benefits of Brighton - June 26, 2012
- Hu analyzes AZ immigration ruling - June 26, 2012
- The Ultimate Crack Down: We Know Not What We Do - June 26, 2012
- Baxter discusses the role of central banks during financial crisis - June 26, 2012
- Siegel draws parallels between Supreme Court cases on immigration, healthcare - June 26, 2012
- Dellinger reviews SCOTUS decisions - June 26, 2012
- Duke Law awards inaugural Global Leader Scholarship - June 26, 2012
- Gulati students suggest novel solution to Italian debt crisis - June 25, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Johnson ’94 joins faculty as director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 21, 2012
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012
- Cox explains high-frequency trading - June 20, 2012
- Gulati discusses sovereign debt collaborator - June 20, 2012
- Vidmar talks about Racial Justice Act - June 20, 2012