Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Seminar combines scholarship, research, and field work in post-earthquake Haiti - June 01, 2012
- Rai comments on ramifications of Supreme Court decision in Mayo v. Prometheus - May 31, 2012
- Commentary: No venture, no gain - May 31, 2012
- Clinic client Smith should get new trial, former FBI agent says - May 30, 2012
- Report suggests new trial for Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - May 30, 2012
- Cox: Insider trading doesn’t harm investors as much as other abuses - May 22, 2012
- Kaufman says JPMorgan losses exemplify dangers of derivatives trading - May 21, 2012
- Benjamin analyzes application of speech protection to search engines - May 21, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Coyne '79 comments on post-bailout GM tax deal - May 18, 2012
- FDIC General Counsel Krimminger ’82 to join Cleary Gottleib in D.C. - May 17, 2012
- Cox comments on JPMorgan trading losses - May 17, 2012
- Hooding 2012 - May 15, 2012
- Michaels article praised as among best relating to equality - May 15, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Justice John Paul Stevens - May 15, 2012
- Duke's NASCAR star - May 15, 2012
- NC State Bureau of Investigation forensics scandal grows - May 15, 2012
- Gift to support entrepreneurship at Duke - May 14, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens - May 12, 2012
- Sarah Boyce '12 - May 11, 2012
- Gilbertson '12 is awarded two-year Appleseed fellowship - May 11, 2012
- Graduation Gala: Members of the Class of 2012 honor peers, present class gift - May 11, 2012
- Conference: Presidential and Judicial Oversight of Administrative Agencies - May 10, 2012
- Korea and its enterprising spirits - May 10, 2012
- Bradley analyzes potential consequences of Amendment One - May 08, 2012