Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Kleiman '06 publishes book on spaceflight for lawyers - August 31, 2012
- Newman, students, and alums persuade judge to free another Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - August 31, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke’s judicial studies master's program - August 31, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals decides landmark case in favor of whistleblower represented by Labaton '88 - August 31, 2012
- Tobin Project highlights Baxter's analysis of big banks' costs, benefits, governance - August 30, 2012
- Dunlap comments on Navy SEAL’s description of Bin Laden killing - August 30, 2012
- David Roche ’13 wins USA Trail 10K National Championship - August 29, 2012
- Rai says suit challenging patent law faces long odds - August 27, 2012
- In Memoriam: Neil Williams '61 - August 27, 2012
- Conn. Supreme Court ruling jibes with amicus brief on reliability of eyewitness testimony filed by Vidmar, Newman, and Coleman - August 25, 2012
- Richman pursues antitrust issues tied to rabbinical "cartel" - August 25, 2012
- Visiting Prof. Finkelman examines Lincoln's letter to the editor - August 23, 2012
- Clinical Prof. Theresa Newman and clinic client LaMonte Armstrong discuss wrongful convictions - August 22, 2012
- Participation in international AIDS conference caps off big year for AIDS Legal Project - August 20, 2012
- Buell discusses limits of prosecutorial power - August 20, 2012
- Lieberman '91 serves as general counsel for The Washington Post Co. - August 20, 2012
- Via video: Horowitz teaching constitutional design from D.C. - August 20, 2012
- Silliman comments on First Amendment issue in Hasan case - August 20, 2012
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Remembering Bill McGuire '33 - August 17, 2012
- Cox talks about long-term effects of manipulating inter-bank lending rate - August 17, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Coleman: Winston-Salem council may regret not supporting new Smith trial - August 13, 2012
- Baxter doubts anti-British banking conspiracy theories - August 10, 2012
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012