Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law - April 28, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors - April 28, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" - April 28, 2017
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd - April 27, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak: Border adjustment tax would would hit poorest citizens hardest - April 26, 2017
- Levy discusses N.C. GOP's attempt to limit Dem appointments by shrinking state appellate court - April 26, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump - April 25, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history - April 20, 2017
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival - April 19, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Longest discusses erosion of environmental protections for N.C. citizens - April 18, 2017
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long - April 18, 2017
- Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy hosts conference: New Scholarship on Population Ethics, April 24-25 - April 17, 2017
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead - April 14, 2017
- Former police detective says Wrongful Convictions Clinic client is innocent - April 13, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017