Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Foster: Crowd size matters - January 30, 2017
- Message from Duke president, provost on federal immigration restrictions - January 29, 2017
- Bowling comments on Yale grad student unionization efforts - January 27, 2017
- Simons ’17 (citing Bartlett) explores "long, bipartisan tradition of denigrating women in politics by criticizing their appearance" - January 26, 2017
- Duke experts probe issues facing nation - January 25, 2017
- Richman discusses judge's decision to block Aetna-Humana merger - January 25, 2017
- Purdy examines the politics of solidarity - January 25, 2017
- Dunlap on Trump and "lawfare": "If we have an opportunity to use law instead of more traditional weapons to address foreign policy issues, I'm all for it" - January 25, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Johnson '01 named administrative judge in Prince George's County, Maryland - January 23, 2017
- Gordon named a 2017 North Carolina Fellow by New Leaders Council - January 23, 2017
- Teachout '99 among group of constitutional scholars suing Trump over accepting payments from foreign governments - January 23, 2017
- Jackson '96 looks for compromise with other N.C. lawmakers - January 23, 2017
- Bowling comments on Trump administration's effect on Ivy League grad-student unionization efforts - January 23, 2017
- Kirtland '97 named partner-in-charge of Norton Rose Fulbright's DC office - January 23, 2017
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement - January 20, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" - January 20, 2017
- Legal historian Scott visiting Duke Law as John Hope Franklin Professor - January 19, 2017
- Roady ’76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - January 19, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of Durham shopping center transformation - January 19, 2017
- With EDRM acquisition, Duke Law leads in e-discovery study and training - January 19, 2017
- Talking corporate crime with Professor Sam Buell - January 19, 2017
- Visiting Assistant Professor Program supports aspiring law faculty - January 19, 2017