Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Purdy pens more OWS observations - November 03, 2011
- Duke Law students provide legal advice for 2011 Bull City Stand Down - November 02, 2011
- Baxter comments on debit card fee backtracking - November 02, 2011
- Meet the Registration Portal - November 01, 2011
- Jonathan Strauss, LLMLE’12 - October 31, 2011
- Is that Professor Blocher? - October 31, 2011
- Levi debates Declaration's legality - October 28, 2011
- Rai receives World Technology Award for Law - October 28, 2011
- Duke announces $20 million biomedical engineering endowment - October 27, 2011
- Buell comments on Goldman Sachs insider trading case - October 27, 2011
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- Colin Kirby LLMLE'11 - October 25, 2011
- Purdy shares observations from Occupy Wall Street - October 24, 2011
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface - October 24, 2011
- Five Questions - October 24, 2011
- Hughes gift establishes endowed chair - October 19, 2011
- Spring seminar and trip focus on women’s rights in Ghana - October 19, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011
- Forging memories on the playing field - October 18, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- Five Questions - October 16, 2011
- Haagen discusses advising student athletes who go pro - October 14, 2011
- Krawiec talks about public input in Volcker rule implementation - October 12, 2011
- Clinic students pursue protection for endangered butterfly - October 12, 2011
- Duke faculty comment on new financial regulation - October 12, 2011