Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Dunlap: "Americans are very pragmatic as to how a President exercises his War Powers" - January 12, 2017
- Levin '06 named deputy general counsel for National Association of Broadcasters - January 12, 2017
- Podcast: Cox discusses high-profile securities fraud retrial - January 11, 2017
- Buell comments on ramifications of potential plea deal in VW emissions fraud case - January 11, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- Podcast: Purdy discusses climate change's challenges to democracy - January 09, 2017
- Public Domain Day: What could have entered the public domain on Jan. 1, 2017? - January 06, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation - January 05, 2017
- Young: Trump judicial appointments will likely lead to legal challenges testing "how easy or hard it is for federal statutes to preempt state law" - January 05, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Administrative law judge rules in favor of Civil Justice Clinic client in job dispute - January 05, 2017
- Rice comments on possible impact of legal challenges to Obamacare on HIV-positive Americans - January 05, 2017
- Young discusses progressive ideology and local politics - January 04, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017
- Costley '85 elected to board of trustees of NC Humanities Council - January 03, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Departure of career civil servants from federal government will likely mean loss of high performers and expertise - January 02, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Likely exodus of career civil servants could affect federal government performance - December 28, 2016
- Wettach addresses Achievement Academy of Durham graduates - December 27, 2016
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Siegel: Open letter to Trump calls on conservative constitutional scholars to join progressives in "speaking law to power" - December 14, 2016
- Siegel discusses open letter from con law scholars to Trump - December 14, 2016
- Open letter authored by Siegel urges Trump to abide by Constitution - December 13, 2016