Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Richman: Hospitals raising prices on procedures to gain leverage with third-party payers is "almost akin to stealing" - April 04, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts Demo Day & Celebration April 7 - April 03, 2017
- CSPD's "Theft" outlines 2,000 years of innovation stemming from artistic appropriation - April 03, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Strange '15 looks at role of criminal records in justice reform - April 03, 2017
- Q&A: Purdy discusses Thoreau, the Anthropocene, and environmental politics - March 31, 2017
- Lau discusses post-clemency life for former prisoners - March 31, 2017
- Wettach comments on HB2 repeal - March 31, 2017
- Levy receives Distinguished Teaching Award at 2017 D.O.N.E. Awards - March 31, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Purdy discusses history and evolution of environmental regulation in U.S. - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling - March 29, 2017
- Boyle discusses borrowing and control in musical history and the launch of "Theft" - March 28, 2017
- Clinic report on curbing terror financing shows "how a valid goal can have disastrous collateral or disparate impact" - March 23, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 - March 22, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government - March 20, 2017
- Blocher examines constitutional hurdles for concealed carry reciprocity - March 20, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center - March 20, 2017