Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Kim Burrucker: pro bono connection to community - July 12, 2018
- Longest: Target of nuisance suits is Smithfield Foods, not small hog farmers - July 11, 2018
- Powell comments on defendant demanding courthouse remove gay pride symbols - July 11, 2018
- Garrett: SCOTUS confirmation hearing is "not a good setting to produce real answers to real questions" - July 11, 2018
- Garrett co-authors classroom guide to law, politics, societal debate around capital punishment - July 10, 2018
- Former jurist Verniero '84 discusses significance of stare decisis doctrine to confirmation of new Supreme Court justice - July 09, 2018
- Children’s Law Clinic co-founder Brenda Berlin leaves legacy in teaching, child advocacy, at Duke Law - July 09, 2018
- Grant joins Children’s Law Clinic as new supervising attorney - July 09, 2018
- Charles discusses potential impact of Trump's Supreme Court choice - July 09, 2018
- Ward, Cadmus named to Fastcase 50 list of legal innovators - July 09, 2018
- Purdy: Nationalism is transforming America's physical landscape - July 05, 2018
- Buell discusses Cohen's role in Mueller investigation - July 03, 2018
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys offer new evidence on behalf of client Dontae Sharpe - July 03, 2018
- Longest comments on latest legal loss for industrial hog farms - July 02, 2018
- Longest: NC lawmakers are on the wrong side of hog farm nuisance suits - July 02, 2018
- Stevens '70 receives lifetime achievement award - July 02, 2018
- Duke Law welcomes Dean Kerry Abrams - July 02, 2018
- Justice Breyer cites Garrett’s work on death penalty decline in recent dissent - July 02, 2018
- Coleman: "Go back to the drawing board and reimagine what public education should be" - July 02, 2018
- Richman comments on using Health Reimbursement Arrangements to pay healthcare premiums - July 02, 2018
- Young on Supreme Court: "I think there will be a center even after Kennedy's gone" - June 29, 2018
- Barnes comments on implementation of "super-tax" treaty - June 29, 2018
- Perdue '78 reflects on clerkship with Kennedy - June 29, 2018
- Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 seen as potential Supreme Court nominee - June 29, 2018
- Miller discusses politics of Justice Kennedy's retirement - June 28, 2018