On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Buell: Comey testimony "greatly sharpened focus" of obstruction investigation - June 09, 2017
- Q&A with Griffin on Comey testimony and the line between lies and crimes - June 09, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey leak: There is no criminal liability for revealing nonclassified, nonprivileged information - June 09, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Griffin on potential obstruction charges stemming from Comey testimony: "What matters is whether President Trump intended to apply pressure" - June 08, 2017
- Buell on Comey testimony: "Obstruction of justice is an offense that largely comes down to mental state or purpose" - June 08, 2017
- Law faculty comment on ramifications of Comey testimony - June 08, 2017
- Buell: "The evidence of improper purpose has gotten much stronger since the day of Comey’s firing" - June 08, 2017
- Wagner '07 co-creates program for aspiring prosecutors - June 06, 2017
- Research from HIV/AIDS Policy Clinic helps illuminate the hidden HIV epidemic - June 06, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Dellinger: "I believe it is unprecedented for a president to publicly chastise his own Justice Department" - June 06, 2017
- Purdy discusses Earth's ecological future in roundtable discussion - June 06, 2017
- Bullard '01 named to list of those crucial to Atlanta's inclusive innovation economy - June 05, 2017
- Buell comments on special prosecutor's broad mandate in Russia probe - June 05, 2017
- Buell comments on possibility of special counsel subpoenaing Trump tax records in Russia probe - June 01, 2017
- Purdy reviews new Thoreau biography and reflects on the transcendentalist's "surprising persistence" - June 01, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Students connect with donors at annual Thank-a-Thon - May 30, 2017
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- Dunlap comments on privacy issues raised by "always-on" home electronics - May 30, 2017
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets - May 26, 2017
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries' highest honor - May 26, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal - May 26, 2017