Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Metzloff explains his role as university ombuds - September 25, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Center for Innovation Policy event addresses ramifications of Supreme Court case challenging validity of Patent Trial and Appeal Board - September 25, 2017
- Raskin on Equifax breach and credit information: "We are defined by these descriptors, markers and measures, but we have no meaningful informational rights to them or over them" - September 25, 2017
- Tucker '04 named CEO of Families First - September 22, 2017
- Young on judicial nomination process: "Political polarization turns ordinary political disagreements and legal disagreements into moral crusades" - September 22, 2017
- Forever Duke awards received by Courington '77, del Real '93, and Nelson '89 - September 21, 2017
- Arnold '67 receives alumni award for outstanding volunteer service - September 21, 2017
- Fine '11 wins Duke Alumni Association award for Service by a Young Alumna - September 21, 2017
- Buell: Special Counsel investigating Russian interference is "working relatively quickly on several fronts" - September 21, 2017
- Nowlin comments on Tenth Circuit decision implicating climate change effects of fossil-fuel extraction - September 21, 2017
- Cox comments on potential conflict of interest involving Columbia Business School dean - September 20, 2017
- Helfer describes progress of search committee for new Law School dean - September 20, 2017
- Duke Law's EDRM holds conference on new e-discovery guidelines for technology assisted review - September 19, 2017
- Harrington '87 named Lawyer of the Year by N.C. Lawyers Weekly magazine - September 19, 2017
- Buell: Scandals like Equifax hack can lead to new regulations - September 19, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic advised winners of Duke Startup Challenge - September 18, 2017
- Meet the LLM Class of 2018 - September 14, 2017
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2020 - September 14, 2017
- Buell discusses team assembled by Mueller for Russia probe - September 13, 2017
- Video: Richman discusses diamond industry and new book, "Stateless Commerce" - September 12, 2017
- Dunlap examines protected speech and Silliman's forced recusal from 9/11 case - September 11, 2017
- Duke Law mourns loss of Martin E. Lybecker - September 07, 2017
- Barnes: Low-tax Texas should pay back most of the federal disaster aid given in Harvey's wake - September 06, 2017
- Former deputy treasury secretary Raskin discusses plans for working with Duke, Global Financial Markets Center - September 06, 2017