Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic helps Durham art gallery transition to non-profit status - May 02, 2017
- Bryant '14 joins Yarborough Applegate - May 02, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Longest comments on lawsuits filed by neighbors of N.C.'s corporate hog farms - May 01, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- Coleman comments on "sad, sad situation" facing exonerated brothers now embroiled in disputes over pardon payouts - May 01, 2017
- Griffin on Supreme Court's decision in juror bias case: "Ordinary safeguards don’t work to ferret out the kind of racism present here" - May 01, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban - April 28, 2017
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law - April 28, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors - April 28, 2017
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" - April 28, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Bowling: Yale grad student union hunger strike is absurd - April 27, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak: Border adjustment tax would would hit poorest citizens hardest - April 26, 2017
- Levy discusses N.C. GOP's attempt to limit Dem appointments by shrinking state appellate court - April 26, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump - April 25, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017