Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Buell discusses difficulties in prosecuting individuals for financial crisis - June 09, 2016
- Black '85 receives Bishop's Award from Hood Seminary - June 09, 2016
- Devins '13 selected for Supreme Court fellowship - June 09, 2016
- Teachout '99 continues push for election reform - June 09, 2016
- Frank '72 joins Blank Rome as partner in Corporate, M&A, and Securities group - June 09, 2016
- Siegel named to American Constitution Society's Board of Academic Advisors - June 09, 2016
- Chen '12 joins Bass, Berry & Sims's health care group - June 09, 2016
- Willet JD/MA '92 MJS '16 discusses high court tiebreakers - June 06, 2016
- Twenty-two judges begin Master's of Judicial Studies program - June 06, 2016
- Coleman: Former Chief Justice’s change of heart is bellwether moment in death penalty's demise - June 03, 2016
- Wettach comments on HB2's impact on sports locker rooms - June 02, 2016
- Bradley, Helfer, Zelenak, Schwarcz, Cox among most cited law faculty - June 02, 2016
- Purdy examines Pauli Murray, Memorial Day, and weaponizing the American flag - June 02, 2016
- Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 explains how state high courts handle judicial stalemates - May 31, 2016
- Dunlap examines the history, law, and meaning of Memorial Day - May 28, 2016
- Podcast: Dunlap discusses voter disaffection and the presidential election - May 28, 2016
- Mastering a New Language - May 27, 2016
- James Cox: “The shareholder’s best advocate” - May 27, 2016
- Anna Johns ’16 - May 27, 2016
- Buell discusses appellate ruling in Bank of America fraud case - May 27, 2016
- Lisa Kern Griffin - May 27, 2016
- Stuart Feiner ’74 - May 27, 2016
- Blocher cited in Ct. Supreme Court opinion supporting abolishment of death penalty - May 27, 2016
- A constructive collaboration: Curtis A. Bradley and Neil S. Siegel - May 27, 2016
- Gretchen Bellamy JD/LLM ’05 - May 27, 2016