Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Garrett: DOJ move to let companies decide which employees are “substantially” involved in a crime and which are not further weakens its approach towards serious corporate crime - November 30, 2018
- Dunlap discusses issues relating to the military and law of armed conflict on ABA panel - November 30, 2018
- Richman discusses need for health care regulatory reform in age of digital interventions and services - November 30, 2018
- McCoy: Eviction diversion program aims to "stop the bleeding" - November 29, 2018
- Farahany comments on first use of gene-editing in embryos to make babies HIV-resistant - November 28, 2018
- Duke historian Glymph accepts secondary appointment to Law School faculty - November 28, 2018
- Farahany at TED Salon: When technology can read minds, how will we protect our privacy? - November 27, 2018
- Listen: Gulati discusses sovereign debt defaults on Slate Money podcast - November 27, 2018
- Wettach says North Carolina needs to improve oversight of tax-funded private school tuition vouchers - November 27, 2018
- Longest comments on failure to develop alternatives to North Carolina's hog waste lagoons - November 27, 2018
- Duke researchers receive Greenwall Foundation grant to address issues in AI-enabled health care delivery - November 26, 2018
- Dunlap: White House memo broadening military's border authority just confirms original mission to support Customs and Border Protection officers - November 26, 2018
- Blocher: “I don’t know of any other examples of legal changes that have weakened preemption laws in this way" - November 26, 2018
- Griffin skeptical that Mueller's questions to president fell outside scope of broad mandate - November 21, 2018
- Bradley questions legal rationale behind novel lawsuit against Jordan for Green Beret deaths - November 21, 2018
- Immigrant and Refugee Pro Bono Project sponsors letter-writing campaign - November 20, 2018
- Gordon says policies toward migrant caravan should "afford dignity, humanity and kindness" - November 20, 2018
- Coleman argues Wrongful Conviction Clinic client's factual innocence claim in Fourth Circuit - November 19, 2018
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents Animal Welfare Institute in lawsuit against USDA over animal-raising labels - November 19, 2018
- Dellinger comments on Office of Legal Counsel opinion on acting A.G. - November 19, 2018
- Buell: Accidental disclosure of apparent plan to criminally charge Wikileaks founder is "every lawyer's worse nightmare" - November 19, 2018
- Grant: Lead in school drinking water "undermining many of the goals we strive to achieve in public education" - November 19, 2018
- Listen: Levy, Sachs discuss Supreme Court on "First Mondays" podcast - November 19, 2018
- Dunlap: Calls for Whitaker's recusal ignore precedent set by Ginsburg - November 19, 2018
- RIchman says enforcement actions critical where hospital monopolies exist - November 16, 2018