The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Duke Law mourns the death of Andrew Katbi '13 - April 01, 2013
- Zelenak examines tax day's cultural impact - April 01, 2013
- Segroves ’02 is “Rising Star” among health care attorneys - April 01, 2013
- Law and Entrepreneurship LLM candidates to speak at UNCP business summit - April 01, 2013
- Bilas ’92 discusses and signs new book, “Toughness,” at Durham’s Regulator April 2 - April 01, 2013
- Carrington discusses legal education reform - March 28, 2013
- Bluebond ’13 and Hampton ’13 recognized for oral arguments at Vis Moot Arbitration Competition - March 28, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Clinic client Armstrong has name fully cleared after wrongful murder conviction - March 25, 2013
- Young discusses DOMA and federalism - March 25, 2013
- Furman University President Rod Smolla ’78 discusses free speech cases - March 25, 2013
- Q&A with Bilas '92 - March 22, 2013
- Canning ’69 honored with 2013 Horatio Alger Award for education-related philanthropy - March 22, 2013
- George Will examines Supreme Court amicus brief on Defense of Marriage Act filed by Young and co-authors - March 21, 2013
- One day, two arguments: Appellate Litigation Clinic students argue cases in the Fourth and District of Columbia Circuit Courts of Appeal - March 21, 2013
- Duke and UNC to host first Workshop for Scholarship on Legal Information and Information Law and Policy on April 4-5 - March 21, 2013
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Browning client in Medicaid case - March 21, 2013
- Q&A with Davis Polk partner and BOV member Jordan '83 - March 20, 2013
- Krawiec study examines role of outside influence in making of Volcker Rule - March 20, 2013
- Gulati proposes Cyprus debt solution - March 19, 2013
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013