On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center - March 20, 2017
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture - March 20, 2017
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government - March 20, 2017
- Blocher examines constitutional hurdles for concealed carry reciprocity - March 20, 2017
- Fisher delivers Lange Lecture in Intellectual Property, March 23: “The Legal Treatment of Traditional Knowledge” - March 16, 2017
- International Human Rights Clinic releases report on how fighting terror financing impacts women’s rights groups - March 16, 2017
- Blocher: Columnist cries wolf on AG Stein - March 14, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Llewelyn '12 on Gorsuch: "His remarks may lack the kiss of the spotlight or the shock of a well-timed tweet, but sometimes it is the quiet voice that’s most worth listening to" - March 13, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report is part of new wave of voucher data - March 13, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Coleman addresses the role of athletics in higher education - March 10, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017
- John Norton Moore ’62 celebrates 50 years of teaching law at UVA - March 10, 2017
- Review: CSPD's "Theft: A History of Music" "is as laden with visual, textual and musical references as a Dizzy Gillespie solo" - March 09, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report: N.C. voucher program lacks data, regulations, and protections against discrimination - March 09, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report finds N.C. voucher program lacks basic accountability measures - March 08, 2017
- Shibley '03: Colleges are ground zero for mob attacks on free speech - March 08, 2017
- Dunlap: Russia probe is necessary but likely to cause discomfort across political spectrum - March 08, 2017
- Berger ’17 named Distinguished Law Student by American College of Bankruptcy - March 07, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump administration's defense strategy (Spanish-language only) - March 07, 2017
- Wettach comments on implications of Supreme Court decision for North Carolina's HB2 law - March 07, 2017