Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses pardon - December 26, 2013
- Schwarcz: Safe harbor provisions that protect derivative traders "make no logical sense" in context of municipal bankruptcy - December 26, 2013
- Schwarcz comments on banks' concessions to Detroit regarding interest rate swap termination fees - December 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Sachs' Atlantic Marine brief honored by Green Bag on list of "Exemplary Legal Writing 2013" - December 23, 2013
- "Legal Fictions:" In her new book, Holloway argues that U.S. racial identity is the creation of U.S. law - December 20, 2013
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- On the Air: Salzman discusses the history and future of North Carolina's drinking water resources - December 19, 2013
- Dunlap addresses defense bill's provisions for prosecuting sexual assault in the military - December 19, 2013
- Strauber '98 joins Skadden's White Collar Crime Group - December 19, 2013
- Baxter: Constructive financial reform requires a system that is "mutually beneficial," not punitive - December 19, 2013
- Farahany tracks rise in use of neuroscience-based evidence in legal cases - December 18, 2013
- Farahany comments on three-parent fertilization technique - December 17, 2013
- N.C. Budget Director Art Pope ’81 discusses the roots and development of his political philosophy - December 16, 2013
- Smolla '78 comments on press-rights battle - December 16, 2013
- Portnoy '72 named to UH Board of Regents - December 16, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Baxter discusses Volcker rule implementation - December 11, 2013
- Sager '85 and Christofferson '72 participate in tree-lighting ceremony - December 11, 2013
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" - December 11, 2013
- Cox on Volcker rule: "The longer it gets, the more holes it's got" - December 11, 2013
- Baxter analyzes final version of Volcker rule - December 11, 2013
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School - December 10, 2013
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault - December 09, 2013