Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Law Alumni Association awards faculty and alumni for accomplishments and service - April 15, 2014
- Bowling predicts future of unionized college football - April 15, 2014
- Legal experts discuss the N.C. Racial Justice Act - April 14, 2014
- Wiener co-authors portion of climate change report issued by U.N. panel - April 14, 2014
- Farahany and student team analyze the rise of neuroscience-based legal defenses - April 11, 2014
- 1974 Vidmar study revealed bigoted viewers didn't see "All in the Family" as satire - April 11, 2014
- Ward and Foster offer four steps for NCAA reform - April 11, 2014
- Longest discusses North Carolina's "relaxing of environmental regulations" - April 10, 2014
- Ward ’16 prevails, Carles ’16 also praised for superb advocacy in Hardt Cup final - April 10, 2014
- Adler's "Well-Being and Fair Distribution" cited as example of how best to use specialized language - April 09, 2014
- Montgomery-Blinn '03 urges N.C. lawmakers to require EpiPens in schools - April 09, 2014
- Zelenak talks about taxation and citizenship - April 09, 2014
- Purdy: Our fascination with "Game of Thrones" may speak to political truths - April 08, 2014
- Siegel discusses legal challenge that could affect North Carolina's same-sex marriage ban - April 08, 2014
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational - April 07, 2014
- Gulati and Blocher ask, "What if Putin had bought Crimea?" - April 07, 2014
- Purdy: Climate change needs the politics of the impossible - April 07, 2014
- Rethinking Regulation and Reform: Behavioral Economics and the Regulatory State, 4/10-11 - April 04, 2014
- Zelenak discusses his book "Learning to Love Form 1040" - April 04, 2014
- Charles discusses impact of Supreme Court's campaign finance ruling - April 03, 2014
- July ’07 juggles M & A practice, work as boxing promoter, and pro boxing with eyes on cruiserweight world title - April 02, 2014
- Levi to deliver inaugural Judge Lloyd D. George Lecture on the Judicial Process - April 02, 2014
- President Nixon's first goal after 1937 Duke graduation: to join the FBI - April 01, 2014
- Schroeder, Bennett '06, and Gierschmann '99 will be among panelists at "Surveillance Society" forum on April 11 - April 01, 2014
- Richman discusses "rabbinic cartel" theory - April 01, 2014