Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Sager '85 and Christofferson '72 participate in tree-lighting ceremony - December 11, 2013
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" - December 11, 2013
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School - December 10, 2013
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault - December 09, 2013
- Stanback gift facilitates expansion, reach of Environmental Clinic - December 06, 2013
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- The Judges' roundtable - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Huckerby brings human trafficking experts to Duke to lay groundwork for student assistance to U.N. - December 04, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Young says Supreme Court cases challenging ACA contraception mandate should provide clarity - December 02, 2013
- Farahany says FDA's genetic analysis regulation goes too far - November 26, 2013
- Dunlap on military sexual assault: "Keep commanders accountable" - November 26, 2013
- Drake JD/MBA '14 discusses dual degree - November 25, 2013
- Students give thanks to donors during Thank-a-thon - November 25, 2013
- Schroeder says filibuster threat impacted judicial nominee choices - November 22, 2013
- Longest: NC must say no to allowing fracking secrets - November 22, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Helfer discusses future of European Court of Human Rights - November 21, 2013
- Federalism scholar Ernest A. Young co-authors argument against DOMA - November 21, 2013
- Cox: JPMorgan settlement has banks "holding their breath" - November 20, 2013
- Buell comments on SAC insider trading cases - November 19, 2013
- Levin '09 named to board of AIDS Legal Council of Chicago - November 18, 2013
- Bradley testifies before Senate Foreign Relations Committee about U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - November 18, 2013