Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Kaufman discusses the lack of criminal cases against Wall Street leaders involved in bad mortgage sales - January 23, 2013
- Devins '13 explores "symbiotic relationship between the legal system and powerful, regulated interests" - January 23, 2013
- Salzman discusses his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - January 22, 2013
- Baxter: Kid-glove treatment of criminal banks should cause public indignation - January 22, 2013
- James '01 examines the integration of the U.S. military in new book, "The Double V" - January 22, 2013
- Boyle analyzes the prosecution of Aaron Swartz - January 22, 2013
- Bysiewicz ’86, former Secretary of the State of Connecticut, joins Pastore Shofi & Dailey - January 18, 2013
- Dodrill '08 named assistant attorney general in West Virginia - January 18, 2013
- Sartory Link '89 named by Gov. Rick Scott to the University of Florida Board of Governors - January 18, 2013
- Neurobiologist Skene '13 joins panel of academics to explore empathy - January 17, 2013
- Siegel speaks at major conference on anniversaries of Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas - January 17, 2013
- Charles Becton ’69 - January 16, 2013
- Adler refines cost-benefit analysis to address inequality issues in new book - January 16, 2013
- Brewster: U.S.-Europe talks over airline emission standards could lead to new model for climate change regulations - January 15, 2013
- Boyle explains why there are only 100 copies of Dylan's new record - January 15, 2013
- Law and immigration debate draws scholars - January 14, 2013
- Bryant '04 named partner at Smith Anderson - January 11, 2013
- Legal Planet features DELPF symposium on disaster law - January 11, 2013
- Siegel addresses abortion rights and constitutional equality - January 11, 2013
- Ember Reichgott Junge '77 - January 11, 2013
- Bradley blogs about "Terrorists, Pirates, and Drug Traffickers: Customary International Law and U.S. Criminal Prosecutions" - January 11, 2013
- Linnartz says enforcement-only immigration policy is ineffective - January 10, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- CSPD's Boyle and Jenkins discuss imbalance in U.S. copyright regime - January 10, 2013