Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Dunlap comments on efforts to bestow battlefield honors on Fort Hood shooting victims - November 18, 2013
- Police officer disavows affidavit implicating Wrongful Convictions Clinic client in 1995 attack - November 18, 2013
- Haagen and Baxter discuss the evolving specialization of legal degrees - November 18, 2013
- Expert witness says flawed lineup was key component in 37-year-old murder case against Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - November 17, 2013
- Judge recuses self in Wrongful Conviction Clinic client's bid for new trial in 37-year-old murder case - November 17, 2013
- Sink '65 receives professionalism award from Mecklenburg Bar - November 15, 2013
- Baxter says new GAO study shows "that the government stands behind the financial system when it gets into trouble" - November 15, 2013
- Dunlap on military-civilian gap: "The longer you’re in the military, the more you realize that there’s not all that much difference between administrations" - November 14, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Youngkin LLMLE '12 discusses how Duke Law's entrepreneurial curriculum has helped shape her career - November 13, 2013
- Rai analyzes Supreme Court's DNA patent decision - November 13, 2013
- Smolla '78 authors amicus asking Supreme Court to hear case involving IP rights of broadcasters - November 13, 2013
- Profeta '97 discusses regulating carbon using the Clean Air Act - November 11, 2013
- Gulati and co-editors discuss financial legal issues and the creation of the Capital Markets Law Journal - November 11, 2013
- Davis looks "beyond the pure property paradigm" to analyze legal framework of slavery - November 08, 2013
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- Jones discusses the impact of "family-friendly workplaces" on single workers without children - November 06, 2013
- Naoufal '14 discusses Duke in D.C. program and upcoming White House internship - November 06, 2013
- World Bank 2014 Development Report highlights Wiener proposal for "national risk boards" - November 06, 2013
- Sorrell '94 turns college's football field into an organic farm - November 06, 2013
- Dunlap: Individual soldiers cannot be the moral arbiters of what constitutes a just use of force - November 06, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- Metzloff-produced "Voices of American Law" documentary traces Supreme Court decision with parallels to current high court case - November 05, 2013
- Willett '92 maintains successful Twitter account from Texas Supreme Court bench - November 04, 2013
- Smith '86 oversees new Patent Trial and Appeal Board - November 04, 2013