On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Longest says time has come to clean up industrial hog production - February 25, 2014
- View webcast of Dean's Cup final round at 5:30 p.m. - February 24, 2014
- Clinic report on private schools plays role in N.C. voucher case - February 24, 2014
- Cox on possible private equity reprieve: "Regulation now usually embodies what the industry is willing to accept" - February 24, 2014
- Bowling speech emphasizes small choices that lead to happiness - February 24, 2014
- Monast discusses how Supreme Court case could affect EPA's ability to regulate under the Clean Air Act - February 24, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- DeMott comments on possible settlement in HP/Autonomy litigation - February 20, 2014
- Monast says Supreme Court case won't affect Obama's climate change plan - February 20, 2014
- Benjamin analyzes FCC chair's statement on net neutrality court decision - February 19, 2014
- Cox: Court's SEC decision "ratchets up substantially the deterrent effect of prosecutions" - February 19, 2014
- Benjamin: Comcast's Time Warner purchase could put content providers at disadvantage - February 18, 2014
- Siegel: Supreme Court DOMA opinion "exemplifies doctrine in motion during a time of social and legal change" - February 17, 2014
- Schwarcz proposes provocative fix for future debt ceiling crises - February 17, 2014
- State withheld key evidence for years after clinic client's murder trial - February 17, 2014
- Bradley and Siegel co-author analysis of recess appointment case recently argued before Supreme Court - February 14, 2014
- Prof. Samuel Issacharoff will focus on ballot access and election law in 2014 Currie Lecture, Feb. 19 - February 12, 2014
- Lessig at Duke Law: Current campaign finance laws distort democracy in the U.S. - February 11, 2014
- Huckerby talks about the challenges involved in combating human trafficking - February 11, 2014
- Helfer article on African human rights courts featured in online symposium - February 10, 2014
- Tigar: Private prisons are unconstitutional - February 10, 2014
- Haagen says ARod suspension lawsuit would have been uphill battle - February 10, 2014
- Gulati discusses hedge fund's UK foray - February 10, 2014
- Clinic client seeks exoneration after 37 years in jail - February 10, 2014
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014