Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Cox co-chairs financial regulatory reform task force offering new plan for implementing Volcker Rule - October 24, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Baxter calls JP Morgan "a test case" for DOJ contemplating action against other banks - October 23, 2013
- Dunlap on drone policy: "Adversaries go to school when any information is released" - October 23, 2013
- Dunlap says statistics on civilian drone casualties cited by human rights groups are "not definitive" - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Jenkins comments on auction of MLK's papers: "As a general matter, the public should own the history of Dr. King" - October 21, 2013
- Fulton '80 honored in 2014 Heritage Calendar - October 21, 2013
- Blocher examines "interstate market for borders" - October 17, 2013
- Baxter, Cox assess potential debt default damage - October 16, 2013
- Monast comments on Supreme Court's decision to hear arguments on greenhouse gas regulation - October 16, 2013
- De Fontenay: Default "would have a massive negative impact on the U.S. economy" - October 16, 2013
- Lives in the Law: A conversation with Justice Clarence Thomas, for Duke Law students, faculty, and staff, Oct. 21 - October 15, 2013
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Sachs mentioned 11 times by Supreme Court justices and lawyers in Atlantic Marine oral argument - October 10, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Haagen says regulating interactions between agents and college athletes can be "impossibly difficult" - October 08, 2013
- Jones ’78 discusses mental health challenges and advocacy in spotlight profile ABA Commission on Disability Rights - October 08, 2013
- Bilas '92 argues for colleges to pay student athletes - October 08, 2013
- Salzman's "Drinking Water" joins slate of new books offering insight into our changing relationship with water - October 08, 2013
- Blue '73: Let Founders' Day honor the courage of Duke's African-American 'firsts' - October 07, 2013