On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Fuhr '05 moves from corporate law to DOJ - August 15, 2013
- Buell comments on JPMorgan fraud case - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Buell says AG’s plans to curb harsh drug sentences expands practice of prosecutors with heavy drug dockets - August 13, 2013
- Bradley: Tenn. judge "overstepped" in changing child’s name from Messiah to Martin - August 13, 2013
- Dunlap comments on murder conviction of soldier who ordered fire on unarmed Afghans - August 12, 2013
- Bowling '80 questions efficacy of National Labor Relations Board - August 08, 2013
- Longest comments on proposed billboard legislation - August 05, 2013
- Longest: Proposed N.C. legislation amounts to unfair corporate subsidy for billboard companies - August 02, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Shulruff '09 discusses treatment of immigrants at U.S./Mexico border - August 01, 2013
- Kaufman pens 11-part series on "failed promises" of Dodd-Frank financial reform - July 31, 2013
- Silliman says Manning verdict was predictable but "the dialogue is going to go on" - July 30, 2013
- Siegel: Legal precedents don't hint at fate of new Ohio abortion restrictions - July 30, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013
- Longest named Water Conservationist of the Year by N.C. Wildlife Federation - July 29, 2013
- "Biglaw" author Powell ’06, a lecturing fellow at Duke Law, offers advice to students bound for large law firms - July 29, 2013
- Farahany to direct new initiative at Duke's Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy - July 29, 2013
- Buell discusses SAC insider trading indictment - July 26, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Rai comments on possible NIH intervention in Myriad gene patent issue - July 25, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- Tucker ’72 elected to Armstrong Teasdale’s executive committee - July 22, 2013
- AIDS Legal Project outreach to DOJ leads to client settlement with ‘meaningful change.’ - July 22, 2013