Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Profeta '97 reappointed Nicholas Institute director - May 18, 2016
- Rose '68 tells Class of 2016 why he values his law degree - May 16, 2016
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program - May 13, 2016
- Class of 2016 presents Justin Miller awards at gala - May 13, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes the impact of U.S. military strategy on the Middle East - May 13, 2016
- Tabor '12: Mental health stereotypes and stigmas threaten bar admission - May 12, 2016
- Purdy examines West Virginia primary results - May 12, 2016
- Metzloff comments on strategy behind HB 2 lawsuits - May 12, 2016
- Purdy's "After Nature" looks at the politics of our inseparability from the natural world - May 12, 2016
- Bartlett examines possible next steps in legal battle over transgender rights - May 11, 2016
- Research project by third-year students Bailey and Jaep cited as support for giving nurse practitioners full practice authority - May 11, 2016
- Bartlett: HB 2 lawsuits "are the kinds of things that the Supreme Court ultimately tries to settle" - May 11, 2016
- Duke Law celebrates the Class of 2016 - May 11, 2016
- Purdy: McCrory's HB 2 gambit reveals "fractured and desperate" GOP - May 10, 2016
- Jenkins discusses copyright overreach and 'We Shall Overcome' - May 10, 2016
- Bartlett discusses Title VII and transgender discrimination - May 10, 2016
- Wettach discusses DOJ and N.C.'s dueling lawsuits over transgender rights - May 10, 2016
- McAllaster comments on legal battle between N.C. and DOJ over transgender rest room use - May 09, 2016
- Farahany discusses neuroscience and criminal law - May 09, 2016
- Monast comments on Clean Power Plan workshops - May 09, 2016
- Wettach comments on conflict between N.C. and federal government over HB 2 - May 06, 2016
- McAllaster: DOJ is "on very firm ground" in challenging portion of HB 2 - May 06, 2016
- Purdy on the rise of Trump and concern trolling for democracy - May 06, 2016
- Bartlett discusses possible loss of federal education funding over HB 2 - May 06, 2016
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy - May 03, 2016