On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium - May 23, 2013
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" - May 23, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013
- Marks '92 is RIAA's new chief of digital business and general counsel - May 20, 2013
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays - May 19, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Sarah Hawkins Warren ’08 - May 16, 2013
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Farahany: Access to genetic information can help people make decisions about preemptive surgery - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses IRS investigation of political groups - May 15, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes tax exemptions for political groups in wake of IRS/Tea Party scandal - May 15, 2013
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief - May 15, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: Confusing tax laws make it hard to tell if political bias drove IRS investigation of conservative groups - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: IRS investigation of conservative groups may have been caused by bungling rather than bias - May 14, 2013
- Longest writes state health director regarding industrial pollution in NC watersheds - May 13, 2013
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend - May 10, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Roche '13 wins "Philosopher's Way" 15k trail run - May 09, 2013
- Kaufman cites Krawiec study in editorial on big banks - May 08, 2013