On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Salzman discusses drinking water safety - September 13, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- Schwarcz says Dodd-Frank fell short by failing to address financial market risk - September 12, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Longest receives Governor's Conservation Achievement Award for water conservation work - September 11, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- Barnett ’11 helps student client prevail before N.C. Board of Elections in bid to run for local office - September 05, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013
- Terry Collingsworth ’82 - September 03, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Gulati discusses new book "Acting White?" with co-author Carbado - August 30, 2013
- Haagen comments on NFL concussion case - August 29, 2013
- Duke Law Scholarship Repository passes significant milestones - August 29, 2013
- Video: Boyle discusses copyright of MLK's "I have a dream" speech - August 28, 2013
- Boyle on MLK speech copyright: "We have a dream. And no one owns it." - August 28, 2013
- Duke Law welcomes JD class of 2016 - August 27, 2013
- Cox says Nasdaq system failure brings "a gigantic reputation loss" - August 27, 2013
- Gulati discusses a “revolution” in the sovereign debt market - August 26, 2013