Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Zelenak: How Congress could have spared us tax-day headaches - May 08, 2013
- Kaufman cites Krawiec study in editorial on big banks - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Kaufman speaks at too-big-to-fail forum - May 03, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Baxter comments on Brown-Vitter bill - May 02, 2013
- Bowling: Will unions kill Twinkies again? - May 02, 2013
- Zelenak comments on proposed tax code rewrite - May 02, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Arnwine '76 receives 2013 Hubert H. Humphrey Civil and Human Rights Award - May 01, 2013
- Duke Law salutes graduating pro bono leaders - April 30, 2013
- Osterman defends SJD dissertation on mass digitization projects - April 30, 2013
- Cieluch '15 receives diversity fellowship - April 30, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Rai analyzes district court ruling on tech patents - April 29, 2013
- Registration open for the D.C. institute on law and policy - April 29, 2013
- Longest comments on state senate bill that could "create a gag rule on executive branch agencies" - April 26, 2013
- Buell discusses the possibility of capital punishment in Boston bombing prosecution - April 26, 2013
- Nowlin receives Duke sustainability award - April 25, 2013
- Baxter discusses banking industry credibility at "too big to fail" roundtable - April 24, 2013
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty - April 24, 2013
- Longest discusses the future of fracking in North Carolina - April 24, 2013
- Cox on News Corp. settlement: "The culprits walk, and the corporations and their shareholders pay the cost" - April 24, 2013
- Rowe examines impact of recent Supreme Court ruling in Genesis Healthcare Corp. v. Symczyk - April 24, 2013