Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Purdy discusses protesting the N.C. legislature at "Moral Mondays" - July 01, 2013
- Riewe ’99 named co-chief of SEC’s Division of Enforcement’s Asset Management Unit - July 01, 2013
- Snyder Bagnell JD/MA ’01 discusses her career in energy law - June 28, 2013
- Duke Law and the 2012-2013 Supreme Court term - June 28, 2013
- Buell says investors in Libor case face challenge in proving damages - June 28, 2013
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Monast and Profeta analyze Obama's climate change speech - June 26, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Clinic client files petition with federal regulators regarding dam on Yadkin River - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client - June 26, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Maxwell '66 named to N.C. High School Athletic Association’s list of top 100 coaches in its 100-year history - June 24, 2013
- Kay ’78 becomes CEO and president of New York Racing Association - June 24, 2013
- Cox: Charities should be held accountable for deceptive fundraising done in their name - June 24, 2013
- Hawkins '02 inducted as president of the Bar Association of the District of Columbia - June 24, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013