Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law Journals
- Classmates, editors, honor Katbi ’13 with posthumous publication of note in Alaska Law Review - June 02, 2014
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year - March 21, 2014
- Six Duke Law journals move to digital-only format - August 23, 2013
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief - May 15, 2013
- Chris Bryant '14 - April 04, 2013
- Law and immigration debate draws scholars - January 14, 2013
- Legal Planet features DELPF symposium on disaster law - January 11, 2013
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum publishes special issue on hydrofracking - April 23, 2012