Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law Journals
- Classmates, editors, honor Katbi ’13 with posthumous publication of note in Alaska Law Review - June 02, 2014
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year - March 21, 2014
- Six Duke Law journals move to digital-only format - August 23, 2013
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief - May 15, 2013
- Chris Bryant '14 - April 04, 2013
- Law and immigration debate draws scholars - January 14, 2013
- Legal Planet features DELPF symposium on disaster law - January 11, 2013
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum publishes special issue on hydrofracking - April 23, 2012