Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Duke Law tops ranking of world’s law schools - October 05, 2017
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better - October 05, 2017
- Beeler appointed to N.C. Office of Indigent Defense Services - October 03, 2017
- Griffin examines White House staffers' use of personal email accounts - October 03, 2017
- Dreeben '81 plays important role in Special Counsel investigation - October 03, 2017
- Reiners: Comptroller's remarks could "upend the banking industry in this country by tearing down the long-standing wall separating banking and commerce" - October 03, 2017
- Q&A: Rabiej discusses the slow pace of technological adoption in the courts - October 03, 2017
- Dunlap examines the weaponization of social media - October 02, 2017
- Blocher and Gulati examine whether Puerto Rico could be expelled from the U.S. because of their "tremendous" debt - October 02, 2017
- Buell on the value of Priebus as a witness in Russia probe: "Everyone is going to be under oath, but someone who is no longer part of the operation might be more open" - October 02, 2017
- The Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy hosts Prioritarianism in Practice Conference, Oct. 6-7. - October 02, 2017
- Verniero '84 op ed: Cameras in Supreme Court would help public appreciate judicial argument - October 02, 2017
- Reichman "at the forefront of scholarship" on confluence of data, genes, and law - October 02, 2017
- Coleman: Rejecting black jurors denies defendants a fair trial - October 02, 2017
- Zelenak assesses claims about tax cuts for the middle class - October 02, 2017
- Grenardo '02: Sports an example for a divided society - October 02, 2017
- Zelenak comments on potential scrutiny of earned income tax credit recipients - September 28, 2017
- Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 nominated for Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals - September 28, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses GOP's framework for tax reform - September 28, 2017
- Rai analyzes Supreme Court trends relevant to upcoming "Oil States" case - September 28, 2017
- Buell: "While Trump blows like a major hurricane across the landscape of American legal and political norms, Mueller and his team quietly pull on the levers of law" - September 27, 2017
- Haagen comments on ramifications of NCAA basketball corruption probe - September 27, 2017
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers pursue resentencing in hearing for client - September 27, 2017
- Speakers at Center for Innovation Policy conference agree that Supreme Court's decision in "Oil States" case could shake up patent practice - September 26, 2017
- Bowling: Absent contractual guarantees, N.C. sports team owners can fire employees who kneel during anthem - September 26, 2017