Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups - June 13, 2017
- McAllaster analyzes SASI findings on lag in federal funds for HIV prevention in Deep South - June 13, 2017
- Purdy: Climate change "threatens to be the commons tragedy that ate the world" - June 12, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's tweets may harm his chances of fighting a subpoena for tapes of Comey conversations - June 12, 2017
- Griffin discusses what makes a leak illegal and the parameters of privileged communications - June 12, 2017
- Griffin: Impeachment is "extraordinary remedy" rather than electoral strategy - June 11, 2017
- Buell outlines three elements necessary for obstruction charges - June 11, 2017
- Buell: Comey “clearly treated" Trump’s behavior as potential obstruction of justice - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Alleged conversation between Comey and Trump "looks closer to obstruction than it did before testimony" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's own statements likely waive any claim of privilege regarding private conversations with Comey - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Comey testimony "greatly sharpened focus" of obstruction investigation - June 09, 2017
- Q&A with Griffin on Comey testimony and the line between lies and crimes - June 09, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic submits comments on seabed mining regulations to International Seabed Authority - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey leak: There is no criminal liability for revealing nonclassified, nonprivileged information - June 09, 2017
- Dreeben '81 will assist special counsel Mueller in Russia probe - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey allegations: "Obstruction is not an offense about succeeding, it is about trying" - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Trump's alleged conversations with Comey suggest a "concept of law enforcement where you do things based on relationships and loyalty, not the law" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin discusses possible complaint filing over Comey leak - June 09, 2017
- Buell defines "obstruction" as applied to Comey testimony - June 09, 2017
- Stephenson '76 elected vice chairman of U.S. Chamber of Commerce - June 09, 2017
- Charles on racial gerrymandering: N.C. citizens "have a responsibility for holding their legislators accountable in the redistricting process" - June 09, 2017
- Law faculty comment on ramifications of Comey testimony - June 08, 2017
- Buell: "The evidence of improper purpose has gotten much stronger since the day of Comey’s firing" - June 08, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Griffin on potential obstruction charges stemming from Comey testimony: "What matters is whether President Trump intended to apply pressure" - June 08, 2017