On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Bradley analyzes Fourth Circuit decision's impact on human rights suits against foreign officials - December 18, 2012
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Cox says indicting HSBC would cause huge, worldwide “regulatory ripple” - December 14, 2012
- Ben Fountain '83 - December 13, 2012
- Academics and practitioners gather to explore decision making in criminal justice - December 12, 2012
- Second Amendment works by Blocher and Finkelman cited in Seventh Circuit’s Moore v. Madigan opinion, dissent - December 12, 2012
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Zelenak discusses impact of proposed tax changes - December 12, 2012
- Purdy contemplates Justice Kennedy’s role in upcoming affirmative action and marriage equality cases - December 11, 2012
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Coleman: North Carolina’s system of capital punishment arbitrary, broken - December 11, 2012
- Salzman assesses Clean Water Act's successes and failures - December 10, 2012
- Purdy makes a moral argument for low birthrates - December 10, 2012
- Zaelke '72 offers strategy for slowing global warming - December 07, 2012
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Liu co-authors article linking unemployment to increased heart-attack risk - December 03, 2012
- Finkelman: Jefferson was "a creepy, brutal hypocrite" - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses World AIDS Day, misconceptions about the disease - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses race, AIDS, and social stigma - November 30, 2012
- Rice: Expand Medicaid in NC - November 30, 2012
- Lathrop '06 says China's passport flap is more about nationalism than the law - November 29, 2012
- Buell comments on feds banning BP from new gov't contracts - November 29, 2012
- Salzman talks about his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - November 29, 2012
- Baxter assesses record of departing SEC chair - November 28, 2012
- Cox comments on SEC chair's likely successor - November 27, 2012