Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Buell comments on possible DOJ deal with HSBC - March 13, 2013
- Thanking benefactors at Scholarship Luncheon - March 12, 2013
- Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week - March 11, 2013
- Bradley’s “International Law in the U.S. Legal System” focus of weeklong, online symposium - March 11, 2013
- Farahany receives 2013 Paul M. Bator Award - March 11, 2013
- Yates ’81, who is heading Atlanta’s preparations for the Final Four, shares his basketball memories - March 11, 2013
- Dunlap: Drone controversy "is being used to obfuscate legal principle” - March 08, 2013
- Gao ’86, head of China's sovereign wealth fund, says U.S. economy is more dynamic than Japan or Europe - March 08, 2013
- Rai comments on efforts to curb patent trolling - March 08, 2013
- Duke Law’s Federalist Society chapter honored as “Chapter of the Year” - March 08, 2013
- Pamela Gann '73 - March 07, 2013
- View webcast of Federalist Society debate, "National Popular Vote: Time to Get Rid of the Electoral College?" at 12:15 p.m. - March 07, 2013
- Carnegie '99 promoted to partner at Latham & Watkins - March 06, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic lawyers seek new trial in Smith case - March 06, 2013
- Christie comments on new landowner liability law in West Virginia - March 06, 2013
- Gann ’73, president of Claremont McKenna College, discusses the importance of leadership education - March 05, 2013
- Duke Law launches clinic headed by prominent international human rights advocate Jayne Huckerby - March 05, 2013
- Learn about the Duke Law LLM experience - March 05, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- Life outside the classroom: Alberto Gutierrez Pier LLM '13 - March 04, 2013
- Planning for the future: Katharina Riedl LLM '13 - March 04, 2013