Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Finkelman: Jefferson was "a creepy, brutal hypocrite" - December 01, 2012
- McAllaster discusses race, AIDS, and social stigma - November 30, 2012
- Rice: Expand Medicaid in NC - November 30, 2012
- Buell comments on feds banning BP from new gov't contracts - November 29, 2012
- Salzman talks about his new book, "Drinking Water: A History" - November 29, 2012
- Lathrop '06 says China's passport flap is more about nationalism than the law - November 29, 2012
- Baxter assesses record of departing SEC chair - November 28, 2012
- Finkelman addresses historian's dark picture of Jefferson - November 27, 2012
- Purdy discusses "Whiteness in the Age of Obama" - November 27, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012
- Cox comments on SEC chair's likely successor - November 27, 2012
- Rai comments on Federal Circuit decision in gene case - November 26, 2012
- Finkelman discusses equality in America - November 20, 2012
- Rai: Let’s Tame Software Patent Claims - November 20, 2012
- Buell comments on guilty plea in BP oil spill case - November 20, 2012
- View webcast of "The 2012 Elections and the Constitution Inside and Outside the Courts" at 12:15 p.m. - November 20, 2012
- Zelenak analyzes the impact of the "fiscal cliff" on the IRS - November 20, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Dunlap talks about advocating for the Air Force - November 19, 2012
- Farahany examines the effect of new technologies on cognitive liberty - November 19, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke Law's "Storied Third Branch" judicial history project - November 15, 2012
- Carrington discusses campaign spending in N.C. Supreme Court race - November 15, 2012
- Phil Aubart ’13 - November 15, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012