Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Cox talks about long-term effects of manipulating inter-bank lending rate - August 17, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Coleman: Winston-Salem council may regret not supporting new Smith trial - August 13, 2012
- Baxter doubts anti-British banking conspiracy theories - August 10, 2012
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012
- Rai: Patents aren’t sole incentive for exploring new uses for existing drug compounds - August 09, 2012
- Visiting Professor Charles Becton '69 takes office as interim chancellor at NCCU - August 09, 2012
- Danner honored by AALL for The International Handbook of Legal Information Management - August 08, 2012
- Longest discusses billboard clearcutting case - August 08, 2012
- Duke Law TIP session offers talented teens a taste of law school - August 08, 2012
- Cox: British banks face stricter scrutiny from regulators - August 08, 2012
- Kaufman comments on Knight Capital trading debacle - August 03, 2012
- Brown says Knight losses should draw regulators' attention - August 03, 2012
- Students begin fall 2012 on-campus interview program - July 30, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Farahany testifies before Senate subcommittee - July 18, 2012
- Buell comments on JPMorgan probe - July 16, 2012
- Powell: What unites us is more important than what divides us - July 16, 2012
- Cox discusses documents on Romney's time at Bain - July 13, 2012
- Dunlap comments on the reasoning behind drone warfare - July 13, 2012
- Baxter: Are banking conglomerates sustainable in the current financial ecosystem? - July 12, 2012
- Duke’s Master of Laws in Judicial Studies welcomes its first class - July 10, 2012
- Duke Law Magazine: Conversations on financial meltdown and regulatory reform - July 10, 2012
- Duke Law faculty, alumni, and students secure release, new trial, for LaMonte Armstrong - July 10, 2012