Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Boyle, Jenkins: 2012 Supreme Court decision struck "grievous blow to the public domain" - January 10, 2013
- Linnartz says enforcement-only immigration policy is ineffective - January 10, 2013
- Horowitz examines Indonesia’s transition to democracy in new book - January 10, 2013
- CSPD's Boyle and Jenkins discuss imbalance in U.S. copyright regime - January 10, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- Monast looks at environmental policy in 2013 - January 09, 2013
- Cox says possible AIG lawsuit against feds has "a lot of downside risk" for the firm - January 09, 2013
- Duke grads and Roche '13 create startup that traces fracking fluids with new technology - January 08, 2013
- Brown comments on Bank of America's $10.3 billion settlement with Fannie Mae - January 07, 2013
- Wintersession: Students gain skills, insights, from leading practitioners - January 07, 2013
- Longest: Continue ban on mining uranium in Virginia - January 05, 2013
- Bowling calls on labor to "quit politicking, start organizing" - January 04, 2013
- Pope '81 appointed NC Deputy Budget Director - January 04, 2013
- Boyle discusses the politics of Internet activism - January 04, 2013
- Todd ’64 reflects on 24 years on the bench in Indiana - January 03, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Zelenak: Budget deal impasse could cause IRS to delay income tax increase - December 28, 2012
- Gulati comments on Greek debt buyback - December 27, 2012
- Buell named NYU Law's alumnus of the month - December 18, 2012
- Schroeder calls window to tighten gun laws and background checks “limited” - December 18, 2012
- Bradley analyzes Fourth Circuit decision's impact on human rights suits against foreign officials - December 18, 2012
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Cox says indicting HSBC would cause huge, worldwide “regulatory ripple” - December 14, 2012
- Ben Fountain '83 - December 13, 2012
- Academics and practitioners gather to explore decision making in criminal justice - December 12, 2012