Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Charles works with Provost's office to organize March 3 forum on interaction between police and communities of color - February 09, 2017
- Adler comments on Trump's threats to take federal funding from states and cities that resist his policies - February 09, 2017
- Young on Trump's criticism of judiciary: Judges can take it but "you'd like it to be more substantive and respectful in its tone" - February 09, 2017
- Bradley and Siegel analyze prospects for Trump-era judicial and media independence in the event of a terrorist attack - February 09, 2017
- Duke Law students and faculty work to track and analyze developments in science policy - February 09, 2017
- Clinkscale '86 named to board of Atlanta International Arbitration Society - February 08, 2017
- Baxter speaks to the implications of repealing Dodd-Frank financial regulations - February 08, 2017
- Foster: Trump's blitz of executive orders "is not sapping the will of the American people" - February 08, 2017
- Whitaker '92 named to Fulton Superior Court bench - February 08, 2017
- Young on judicial blockage of executive orders: "What we’re seeing is a salutary operation of checks and balances" - February 07, 2017
- Richman: Medicaid doesn't take full advantage of low-cost, high-value services - February 06, 2017
- Richman works on interdisciplinary project to research "Networks of Cooperation and Conflict in the Middle East" - February 06, 2017
- Siegel analyzes chances of Kennedy stepping down from Supreme Court - February 06, 2017
- Buell, Krawiec receive Intellectual Community Planning Grant to collaborate with other Duke faculty on researching cover-ups and exposés - February 06, 2017
- Schmalbeck: Removing ban on political participation by churches "may well prove to be unhealthy for both the political process and for churches themselves" - February 06, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017
- Telfer LLM '92 writes book on "Ruin and Redemption" of Canadian bankruptcy law - February 03, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Haagen: NFL viewership could be affected by "whole series of cultural tipping points" - February 03, 2017
- Purdy examines left's attempts to harness American populism - February 02, 2017
- Benjamin: Trump’s executive order on regulatory costs imperils the rest of his regulatory agenda - February 02, 2017
- Podcast: Young discusses Supreme Court nomination - February 01, 2017
- Video: Duke faculty discuss the constitutionality and force of Trump's executive orders - February 01, 2017
- Dellinger on possibility of Justice Kennedy stepping down during Trump's term: "He would like to be replaced by a moderate" - February 01, 2017
- Purdy discusses Trump's ascent and American identity - February 01, 2017