Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Q & A with Kolczak '99 - June 11, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Nowlin examines the role of eminent domain in fracking - June 07, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Aguggia '88 elected firm's new chair - June 07, 2012
- Richman analyzes healthcare monopoly - June 06, 2012
- Four Duke Law students author paper on reprofiling Italian debt - June 06, 2012
- Leitch '12 wins Burton Legal Writing Award - June 06, 2012
- Conference: Technology-Assisted Review - June 06, 2012
- Epps '91: We should elect the attorney general - June 05, 2012
- Blocher: Why did sovereign territory sales dry up? - June 04, 2012
- Siegel talks collective-action federalism - June 04, 2012
- Highly cited - June 04, 2012
- Dunlap comments on cyber warfare - June 03, 2012
- Siegel looks ahead to Supreme Court's decision on health care law - June 03, 2012
- Bradley article ranks among most-cited - June 02, 2012
- After critical report, paper calls for new trial for clinic client - June 02, 2012
- Seminar combines scholarship, research, and field work in post-earthquake Haiti - June 01, 2012
- Rai comments on ramifications of Supreme Court decision in Mayo v. Prometheus - May 31, 2012
- Commentary: No venture, no gain - May 31, 2012
- Report suggests new trial for Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - May 30, 2012
- Clinic client Smith should get new trial, former FBI agent says - May 30, 2012
- Cox: Insider trading doesn’t harm investors as much as other abuses - May 22, 2012
- Benjamin analyzes application of speech protection to search engines - May 21, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012