Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Coleman: Winston-Salem council may regret not supporting new Smith trial - August 13, 2012
- Baxter doubts anti-British banking conspiracy theories - August 10, 2012
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012
- Rai: Patents aren’t sole incentive for exploring new uses for existing drug compounds - August 09, 2012
- Visiting Professor Charles Becton '69 takes office as interim chancellor at NCCU - August 09, 2012
- Longest discusses billboard clearcutting case - August 08, 2012
- Duke Law TIP session offers talented teens a taste of law school - August 08, 2012
- Cox: British banks face stricter scrutiny from regulators - August 08, 2012
- Danner honored by AALL for The International Handbook of Legal Information Management - August 08, 2012
- Brown says Knight losses should draw regulators' attention - August 03, 2012
- Kaufman comments on Knight Capital trading debacle - August 03, 2012
- Students begin fall 2012 on-campus interview program - July 30, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Farahany testifies before Senate subcommittee - July 18, 2012
- Buell comments on JPMorgan probe - July 16, 2012
- Powell: What unites us is more important than what divides us - July 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on the reasoning behind drone warfare - July 13, 2012
- Cox discusses documents on Romney's time at Bain - July 13, 2012
- Baxter: Are banking conglomerates sustainable in the current financial ecosystem? - July 12, 2012
- Duke Law Magazine: Conversations on financial meltdown and regulatory reform - July 10, 2012
- Pourciau ’09 profiled as one of ‘25 Women You Need to Know’ - July 10, 2012
- Buchan ’78 draws on experience as lawyer and journalist for first novel - July 10, 2012