Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Lathrop ’06 edits authoritative reference on maritime boundary disputes - March 12, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- New pond near Law School a big step toward sustainability - March 09, 2012
- Einat Levy '12 - March 09, 2012
- Alumni in Japan celebrate Dean Horowitz - March 08, 2012
- Helfer discusses discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity at United Nations - March 07, 2012
- Rai comments on International Trade Commission decisions - March 06, 2012
- Gulati, Buchheit push novel solutions for Greece and others - March 06, 2012
- Kaufman examines "too big to fail" and the Volcker Rule - March 05, 2012
- Helfer participates in human rights conference with Supreme Court justices - February 29, 2012
- Sachs weighs in on individual mandate debate - February 29, 2012
- DBA Executive Board releases statement opposing N.C. marriage amendment - February 29, 2012
- Clotfelter talks big-time college sports - February 28, 2012
- View webcast of "The Court and the Affordable Care Act" - February 27, 2012
- Buell comments on "unusual" dispute in Stanford case - February 27, 2012
- Watch Duke Law Journal's 42nd Annual Administrative Law Symposium - February 24, 2012
- Student papers illuminate Greek debt crisis - February 23, 2012
- Hedge funds take another look at Greek debt - February 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Duke Law students win semi-final round of Jessup Cup moot court competition - February 21, 2012
- Five Questions - February 20, 2012
- Q & A with H. Jefferson Powell - February 17, 2012
- Dunlap comments on possibility of U.S. strike on Iran - February 15, 2012
- View webcast of "Why Occupy? Understanding the Occupy Movement" - February 15, 2012
- Duke Law conference to focus on special education law - February 14, 2012