Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Duke Law News
- Ketner '63 receives citizenship award - June 27, 2012
- The Ultimate Crack Down: We Know Not What We Do - June 26, 2012
- Baxter discusses the role of central banks during financial crisis - June 26, 2012
- Siegel draws parallels between Supreme Court cases on immigration, healthcare - June 26, 2012
- Dellinger reviews SCOTUS decisions - June 26, 2012
- Duke Law awards inaugural Global Leader Scholarship - June 26, 2012
- The Burdens and Benefits of Brighton - June 26, 2012
- Hu analyzes AZ immigration ruling - June 26, 2012
- Gulati students suggest novel solution to Italian debt crisis - June 25, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012
- Johnson ’94 joins faculty as director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 21, 2012
- Cox explains high-frequency trading - June 20, 2012
- Gulati discusses sovereign debt collaborator - June 20, 2012
- Vidmar talks about Racial Justice Act - June 20, 2012
- Buell comments on Stanford sentencing - June 15, 2012
- Levi discusses Supreme Court clerkships - June 14, 2012
- Cox comments on possible SEC case against JPMorgan - June 13, 2012
- Silliman makes the case for drone warfare - June 12, 2012
- Nita A. Farahany ’04 joins Duke Law, IGSP faculties - June 12, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Q & A with Kolczak '99 - June 11, 2012
- Nowlin examines the role of eminent domain in fracking - June 07, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Aguggia '88 elected firm's new chair - June 07, 2012